Sunday, July 20, 2008

When just the right words are needed...

I love handmade cards. I think the creative ability to draw, sketch, or put different materials together and come up with something that needs no words because the artworks tells the story is such a gift.

Below are just a few new shops on Etsy that I think deserve mentioning!

lrsteiner Shop, the atomic rabbit features some really nice fun items such as note cards and gift tags. This shop has the perfect gift for someone that loves to send notes to their friends. I look at these below and all I can think of is "lets all go to the mall!" The atomic rabbit also features note cards with ball gowns, party dresses, handbags and many more styles. The atomic rabbit is a must see shop!





Look at these cards below from Pearlstationery's shop. My friends and I are always have a girls night out and I think these would make a great invitation for a girls night out pool party! Pearlstationery also carries birthday and thank you notes. Check out the P.S. Signature Correspondence set it would make a great stocking stuffer!




Stop by homespunheaven shop as they feature some beautiful inspirational cards. Homespunheaven also carries some beautiful bookmarks and other items. I am very partial to butterflies so this is just one of my favorites in their shop.