Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Friday, November 20, 2009
Sunday, November 01, 2009
2-3 cloves garlic sliced
1 jar of clam juice (chicken broth works well also)
*salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, crushed hot pepper seeds season to taste*
*Put a pan of water on for pasta while cooking shrimp
I love salads and always have salad fixings on hands. Some of my must haves are goat cheese, feta cheese, walnuts, sun flower seeds, avocado
calimata olives and red onion
Slice up your chicken, avocado and red onion.
The salad dressing I like for this salad is a Lemon Vinaigrette.
1/8 cup lemon juice
pinch of salt
After dinner relax with a nice glass of wine!!
Friday, October 02, 2009
A 1st grade school teacher had twenty-six students in her class. She presented each child in her classroom the 1st half of a well-known proverb and asked them to come up with the remainder of the proverb. It's hard to believe these were actually done by first graders. Their insight may surprise you. While reading, keep in mind that these are first-graders, 6-year-olds, because the last one is a classic!
1. Don't change horses ... until they stop running.
3. It's always darkest before ... Daylight Saving Time.
4. Never underestimate the power of ... termites.
5. You can lead a horse to water but ... How?
6. Don't bite the hand that ... looks dirty.
7. No news is ... impossible
8. A miss is as good as a ... Mr.
9. You can't teach an old dog ... new Math
10. If you lie down with dogs, you'll ... stink in the morning.
11. Love all, trust ... Me.
12. The pen is mightier than the ... pigs.
13. An idle mind is ... the best way to relax.
14. Where there's smoke there's ... pollution.
15. Happy the bride who gets all the ... presents.
16. A penny saved is ... not much.
17. Two's company, three's ... the Musketeers.
18. Don't put off till tomorrow what ... you put on to go to bed.
19. Laugh and the whole world laughs with you, cry and ... You have to blow your nose.
20. There are none so blind as ... Stevie Wonder.
21. Children should be seen and not ... spanked or grounded.
22. If at first you don't succeed ... get new batteries.
23. You get out of something only what you ...
See in the picture on the box
24. When the blind lead the blind ... get out of the way.
25. A bird in the hand is ... going to poop on you.
And the WINNER and last one!
26. Better late than ... Pregnant
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Sunday, September 13, 2009
So it's that time again for one of my earring give aways!!
All you have to do is leave a comment about these earrings, please tell a friend about my shop http://obtp.etsy.com/ and leave a way for me to contact you!
The winner will be announced using the random.org counter on September 27th .
These earrings are made of Faceted Olivine Crackled Agate, Rhodolite Garnet and Sterling Findings. The drops are 3/4 inch from bottom of sterling ear wires. These earrings have a $20 value in my shop...
P.S. Anyone who visits my shop in regards to this give away will receive a 25% discount on any orders, just contact me prior to purchasing and I will adjust the price!!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
My STEP ~ BY ~ STEP instructions on how to post a treasury to your blog... Hope it helps.
1) Jump up and down that you are in a treasury!
2) When you have the treasury up you want to have just the treasury showing so use F11 then I scroll up so that Featured Items and Chosen by (the maker) is at the very top of the page. To take a screen shot use PrtSc some might have to use Fn + PrtSc ( I do) then F11 again to get back to the original size screen
3) Open up paint or what ever program you use and copy it by using Ctrl V
4) Crop out what you do not want showing.
5) Re size your treasury to 95 horizontal and 93 vertical, this works best for me
6) Now crop your treasury again to rid of all the white around the edges
7) Save and file your newly cropped treasury
8) Next go into http://tinypic.com/ here you want upload your treasury pic you just saved. Choose the picture you want to upload, then right under it will give you the option to re size, I use 640x480 click upload
9) Once that is done you want to click on the photo to view, at that time it will give you an option of where you want to post this picture, IE...Blogger, face book, twitter and so on.
Friday, August 28, 2009
This time of year there's also a lot of talk about what the colors will be for the fall season, so these are a few beads I've chosen for earrings. The beads shown are Tourmaline, Rhodonite Pink Kiwi Jasper, Green,Red and Amber Quartz, Orange,Pink,Red,Honey and Caramel Jade,Swarovski Crystals,Blue Lapis,Serpentine,Rhodolite Garnet and Aqua Chalcedony. You can check my shop at http://obtp.etsy.com for the finished products.
Monday, August 10, 2009
These earrings are one of a kind and will not be made again!
Monday, August 03, 2009
" Water Fall Chanderlier Earrings "
"Cascade Chandelier Earrings"
"Desire Chandelier Earrings"
"Chamelot Chandelier Earrings"
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Sunday, June 28, 2009
This chair messaged every possible sore and achy part of my body. It touched from the bottom of the hairline on my neck to the top of my buttocks, it was 1 hour and 15 minutes of pure pleasure, I literally walked out a new person ( I should mention I was in a car accident years ago, I rolled my car over and have had issues now that I'm older).
Well in a few weeks I will be going to Elite Skin Day Spa my 3 best friends bought me a gift certificate for my birthday for a day at the spa, Oh I can't wait! We are all going to spend the day together and pamper ourselves!
Here are a few at home pedicure links I found to keep up on my feet myself: