Thursday, July 31, 2008

Look what I put together with my new marble beads


I have to say when I got these new marble beads in I was really unsure of what to do with them. But I do think grey can really go with just about everything, so I decided to mix a little of everything together and this is what I came up with.
Marble teardrops in swirls of grey that are topped with a cluster of faceted Rhodolite Garnets in a fuchsia shade, Iolite, Apatite in a shade of emerald green, Freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystals, Faceted Labradorite and Faceted Smokey Quartz rondells. All 925 Sterling silver findings. Apprx length is 1 1/4 inch from the bottom of ear wire.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

These are really pretty. How do you do such tiny work and make it look so good?

Terri said...

Thanks Cassie!! Your comments are always so nice.

ARTISANNE said...

These look fantastic, and a lot of work! :0)

It Really Adds Something! said...

They are so pretty! Great job!

Smadar's Treasure said...

They are gorgeous, as well as your other jewelry! I like your style and your color combinations.
Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Smadar