Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Destash Beads for your Jewelry and Craft Making!

Do you make your own jewelry or even crafts that you just need a few beads for? Well when I buy beads I usually have something in mind, mainly earrings. I love making earrings, they are fast, easy and so many possibilities, they are also one of my must have items with me at all times. I don't really need a full strand of beads for this so I decided to share them. Here are just a few of the destash items I have listed in my Etsy shop. I have these Carnelian teardrops, beads topped drilled perfect for wire wrapped earrings. These Red Bamboo Coral beads and Tiger Eye in a creamy brown are great for fall jewelry. These Russian Amazonite are just perfect for anytime of the year jewelry. Go check these and other beads listed in my Etsy shop http://obtp.etsy.com


Mention this blog post in an email or convo to me prior to your purchase and receive 15% off your total purchase!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terri, just last night I was discussing my jewelry business with my husband. One of his comments was that I have so many beads on hand, which gave me the idea to destash. Your article reinforced my thoughts on this. Thanks!